Training & Workshops
Key skills for early-stage researchers
The Training & Workshops are:
- Held by members of LIH staff (mostly senior researchers) who share tips, know-how and experience
- Mainly intended for PhD candidates and postdoctoral fellows
- Interactive and including practical examples and/or exercises
- Offered once a year and adapted based on participants' feedback
- Free of charge
In the 2017 series, there are 20 courses of which 5 are for internals only (LIH students and employees) and 15 are open as well to scientific personal from all the Luxembourgish research institutions and hospitals.
Short course descriptions are available here.
Registration is opened 1 month before course start and closed 1 week before. LIH staff should register via Intranet (E-training menu: register for an existing training) and external participants by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Places will be attributed on a first-come first-served basis.
A certificate of attendance can be requested after the courses by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Addresses of course locations:
- Edison building: 1AB, rue Thomas Edison L-1445 Strassen
- BAM: 84, Val Fleuri L-1626 Luxembourg
- House of BioHealth: 29, rue Henri Koch L-4354 Esch-sur-Alzette