Acting as facilitator for research grant capture, intellectual property management and knowledge transfer activities within LIH, RKTO contributes to lay the foundation for a sustainable entrepreneurial culture encouraging innovation within LIH, with the objective to act as a catalyst in the growth of biomedical RDI activities in Luxembourg. Driven by the expertise and enthusiasm of LIH’s scientific teams, our activities are ISO 9001-2008 certified since December 2013.
- Identification and dissemination of research funding opportunities;
- Assistance in the preparation of high quality grant applications;
- Management of intellectual property;
- Support for economic/societal value creation from project ideas & research results;
- Organization of information/training sessions promoting best practices in research grant capture, project management & intellectual property management and protection.